1. What Personal Information About Customers Does Paintingmarts.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Paintingmarts.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
* Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You can also choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
* Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Paintingmarts.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Paintingmarts.com on other Web sites.
* E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Paintingmarts.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
* Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
2. Does Paintingmarts.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are certainly not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries Paintingmarts.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
* Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores at SPaintingmarts.com or sell offerings to you at Paintingmarts.com. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. Click here for some examples of co-branded and joint offerings. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
* Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
* Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Paintingmarts.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
* Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Paintingmarts.com, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
* Protection of Paintingmarts.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Paintingmarts.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
* With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
3. How Secure Is Information About Me?
* We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
* We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
* It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
4. What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Websites. We do not offer any personally customer information to these advertisers or third-party Websites.
5. Which Information Can I Access?Paintingmarts.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Sneaker-soul.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
6. What Choices Do I Have?
* As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Paintingmarts.com features as Your Profile, Wish Lists, Customer Reviews, and Costumesoul Prime.
* You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the "Which Information Can I Access?" section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
* If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Paintingmarts.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
* If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
7. Conditions of Use, Notices, and RevisionsIf you choose to visit SPaintingmarts.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at Paintingmarts.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
8. Contacting UsIf you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us through send email us service@Paintingmarts.com.